Malaberg is currently looking for a Brand Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing and leading brand performance across the portfolio of our company. The Brand Manager will oversee the brand’s marketing and organic online and offline presence.
WHAT YOU WILL GET STUCK INTO
- Building and executing overall brand plan and strategy for each brand.
- Lead the process of optimising, and refreshing existing offers for brands
- Manage strategy to increase customer lifetime value through email sales, SMS, subscriptions, and other post-purchase online or offline channels. No copywriting or creative expertise is required here, but the ability to manage with existing teams and implement ideas is.
- Drive the innovation process of new products being launched in brands.
- Explore, test, and evaluate worthy offline avenues (including TV, print, radio, retail)
- Oversee branded website performance, development, and optimisation
- Manage branding across all customer-facing assets to ensure a consistent customer experience
- Lead responsibility for performance from external partnerships (i.e. PR, affiliates, etc.)
- Manage organic social and new channel strategy
- Innovating and pushing our brands to lead the categories they are in
- Performs other marketing and brand-based duties as assigned
THE BEST CANDIDATES WILL
- 3+ years of brand or marketing management experience
- Previous experience working with wellness, health, or direct-to-consumer companies
- Experience with understanding and reporting data to identify problems, trends, or anomalies to drive improvement of results and find solutions
- People management experience mandatory
- Experience with or capability to learn fundamentals of media buying, copywriting, product roadmaps, & other core functions
- Creative flair and deep understanding of the creative process
- Project management expertise. The ability to manage multiple projects with internal and external partners.
- Active problem solver with a strong ability to work independently
- Be able to identify good design and packaging, etc. Knowing how to articulate what the brand image should be or already is and how it should evolve
- Know the fundamentals of direct response marketing
- Willing to continually learn with a can-do, get the project complete attitude, and happy to work in a team pushing for the best
- Attention to detail