About the job
Are you bursting with big ideas and love to write?
Are you committed to being the BEST in the world at what you do?… And always looking to improve your writing skills?
Then this could be a dream opportunity for you.
Malaberg is a rapidly growing direct-to-consumer company.
We create brands that are household names. With breakthrough products which can be life-changing for people and pets.
Our writing has been viewed by tens of millions of people and brings in millions in sales.
We are hiring for our copy team a great writer (…or someone on the road to becoming one). To write material for our products, long-form video scripts, email funnels and landing pages. All with the aim of writing to sell.
As legendary copywriter Drayton Bird put it…
“If you want to make it as a copywriter, here’s your problem. Hardly any firms will train you properly. Few have a clue themselves.
The only good one I know of is Malaberg in Oxford. They are rigorous and picky. If you get onto their programme you’re in luck – whether they hire you in the end or not. Of course I’m biased, because I help them”
If this sounds like you, we invite you to apply through this listing.
Working At Malaberg
- Surrounded by some of the most experienced direct response copywriters and performance marketers in the industry.
- Competitive base salary.
- Unlimited room for growth with a highly lucrative results-based bonus.
- Company share ownership options.
- Role based in Oxford with flexible and remote working opportunities plus the ability to work out of our central London office.
- Skilled in writing as a personality. You should have a remarkable ability to project warmth, strength, and have a strong sense of empathy for the people reading your writing.
- Fast, high-volume writer – you must be able to put out over 1,000 words a day.
- Independent thinker. You must be able to think for yourself, come up with unique ideas and express them in a clear way.
- Excellent researcher. You will excel in this role if you are curious about everything. That means finding the untold tales, being able to break down and understand scientific literature, analyse trends, and turn it all into writing that compels people.
- A quick learner. Deep tech experience is not a requirement, but knowledge of project management software or applications like WordPress is a plus.
- Fascinated by topics like pet care, health, wellbeing, and beauty.